Homemade yogurt made of fresh milk and active yeast has many benefits for our health.
In addition to containing probiotic and prebiotic nutrients, it is rich source of vitamin, mineral, and protein.
- It boosts our immune system.
- It is easier to digest than milk; it is the first supplementary food for babies.
- It has been proven that the lactobacillus it contains prevents colon cancer.
- Yogurt is used as medicine to cure digestive system infections.
- Yogurt decreases the destructive effect of antibiotics on the beneficial bacteria. Therefore, those who are on antibiotics must consume yogurt.
- It is a real source of vitamins B2, B6, and B12.
These are its well-known benefits. Always have homemade yogurt on your tables; as you consume it in your meals, you will notice many positive changes in you.